Criminal Defense Attorneys
Serving New Haven, Hamden, CT & the Surrounding Areas
The criminal defense attorneys at The Law Office of Gregory Cerritelli, Attorneys at Law know from experience that people are wrongfully accused, that sometimes good people do bad things and that often the punishment does not fit the crime. As a result, an effective criminal lawyer must have not only a passion for the law and good intentions but also the proven ability and experience to represent individuals in the criminal courts. Our criminal attorneys are proud to serve and represent residents throughout the New Haven and Hamden, CT areas. Contact our criminal defense attorney today to learn more about the types of cases we handle and to schedule an initial consultation!
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE A CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY?
If you are facing a criminal charge, you might be feeling overwhelmed. A criminal defense attorney can help protect your interests and defend you from life-changing consequences. Here are some of the reasons that it's important to hire a criminal lawyer if you have been charged with a crime:
- Act Quickly: If you have been arrested and charged with a crime, time is not on your side. It is imperative that you act quickly or the case against you can become worse. Working with a criminal attorney gives you the best chance at successfully reducing or eliminating your charges.
- Experienced Support: A criminal offense is a serious charge. An experienced and professional approach is required to deal with the challenges appropriately. We will provide the emotional and practical support you need; we have years of experience in criminal defense law to back you up.
- Know Your Options: There are many considerations that go into a criminal defense case; you might want to make a plea bargain, or pursue justice if your constitutional rights have been violated. You should even be careful about how you answer questions. We can advise you on your options as your case unfolds.
- Evidence: A skilled criminal defense attorney will work quickly and thoroughly to gather any evidence that might help your case. This can involve securing witness statements, gathering physical evidence, and conducting other research.
- Save Money: While hiring a criminal attorney does represent an expense, not doing so can cost you even more in hefty fines. Our criminal defense attorney keeps our rates competitive to better serve our clients.
Contact The Law Office of Gregory Cerritelli today!
CONTACT THE CONNECTICUT CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEYS
TO SCHEDULE AN INITIAL CONSULTATION TODAY
During an initial consultation, the attorneys at The Law Office of Gregory Cerritelli will discuss your legal matter at absolutely no charge to you. We have the legal experience and knowledge to handle your case and properly defend the charges against you. Our team of criminal & narcotics lawyers will analyze your case and formulate a plan to assist you with all pending charges.
The Law Office of Gregory Cerritelli, strives to deliver an unparalleled level of client service throughout New Haven & Hamden, CT. Our criminal defense attorneys give each client’s case particularized and personal attention. They strive to achieve the optimum results while counseling and advising their clients along the way. To learn more about the services our criminal lawyer provides or to arrange an appointment, call the New Haven office. Availability is flexible according to clients’ needs. We provide our services in English. Visa and MasterCard are accepted.